What kind of approach to sustainability leadership do we need in 2024?
In this Roundtable event, our guests reflect on their experience as sustainability leaders and give feedback on the draft sustainability leadership manifesto that Osbert talked about in the last episode.
The topics discussed include:
- Deeply listening to understand people’s needs
- Embedding care in the sustainability agenda
- Building a culture of sustainability leadership across the organisation
- Getting beyond a carbon tunnel vision to a just transition
- The need to create collaborative spaces to drive forward positive change.
Listen now for valuable insights, encouragement and hope – click the player above or use ‘Follow’ to find the episode in your podcast app.